RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead.
In loving and irreverent memory of River Phoenix and the many others who have passed on before and after him.
Please feel free to comment with your own favorite memories of those departed.
RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead
Thursday, December 16, 2004
RIP Charles Schultz
Okokokok, I have to be honest. I didn't read Peanuts. I mean, it's not that I didn't like it or anything, it's just that...well.....it wasn't funny. I'm sorry. I feel guilty for even saying that, because you are like a saint in the whole comic world, but um....yeah.
"Hey look Snoopy is sitting on his roof!"
"It was a dark and stormy night"
HAHAHHAHA!......

......Not happening.
BUT!!! I DID however, LOVE LOVE LOVE your cartoons! Hooray for animation! Screw the purists, man, nothing was better than watching Charlie really RUNNING towards that football and falling on his ass! Woo! Poor little round headed kid. The Christmas one is actually my favorite. I had it on a little 12 inch record that I played in my Disney record player. Wah-wah-wahwah-wah-wah....that's grown-up speak for RIP Charles Schultz.....the world misses you....