RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead.
In loving and irreverent memory of River Phoenix and the many others who have passed on before and after him.
Please feel free to comment with your own favorite memories of those departed.
RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
RIP Joey Ramone
Oh gosh, where do I start? Cancer took you from us and that sucks! You influenced punk music from the start. Hell, you were part of the very beginnings. All these little angsty shits who claim that Blink 182 is punk, they need a whoopin from the Joe-ster himself. If you were alive, I'd help you to show them what REAL punk is and maybe I'd even help you give them a Teenage Lobotomy and we could pull big faded black tshirts over their heads that said The Ramones on them, like the one I wore in jr. high while I'd sit and journal about boys and skateboards and I'd dream about possibly going to the Rock and Roll High School you sang about. Be well, my friend, you're in good hands up there. RIP Joey, you're totally missed in my crib yo...