RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead.
In loving and irreverent memory of River Phoenix and the many others who have passed on before and after him.
Please feel free to comment with your own favorite memories of those departed.
RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead
Saturday, December 11, 2004
RIP Bob Ross
MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! WHY DID YOU DIE??? Dude...you were like...JESUS! You were calm, sweet, and like...trees and shit talked to you and were happy and sweet and everything was always good around you. Your afro made me feel all warm and fuzzy and I've been on a quest to find a man with that hair for my whole life. Do you understand what you did to me? I would watch you and like...you'd make this amazing scene and it would look so sweet then you'd take a knife and slash some black all over the whole canvas, and I'd shout out "NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" and then suddenly the black slashes were ancient redwood trees leaning toward the sea air. Man, you were some kinda magician, or a God. RIP Bobby, you goddamn talented motherfucker. The world will never be the same without your happy little bushes and clouds...