RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead.
In loving and irreverent memory of River Phoenix and the many others who have passed on before and after him.
Please feel free to comment with your own favorite memories of those departed.
RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead
Friday, December 10, 2004
RIP Marlon Brando
Dude, you were so hot in your younger days. I'd totally have done you, but wow. How you aged so ungracefully. I heard you were picky, and stubborn and dude, you were the fucking GODFATHER, so I'm sure it didn't matter. As a matter of fact, I heard you wouldn't wear pants on the set of Score so they couldn't film you from the waist down. FUCK YA! I'd love to be able to walk into my job and proclaim "Hey, no pants on me...ever. Deal with it" RIP, Brando, you put fear into the heart of every Italian American man who lives on the East Coast, God bless'ya...