RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead.
In loving and irreverent memory of River Phoenix and the many others who have passed on before and after him.
Please feel free to comment with your own favorite memories of those departed.
RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead
Friday, December 10, 2004
RIP Christopher Reeves
Ok this one is hard. Pretty much everyone loved him, well except Kris (aka Shark like a fox) who thinks he's a lousy actor and ugly, so writing a comedic obituary for him is difficult to say the least. I guess I can safely say that you kissing Margot Kidder in Superman made me gag cuz she was like a dykey smoker chick who was mannish and not even good enough for the big S man. Then I can also say that maybe horses weren't such a good idea, I mean shit, you could fly, why the hell would you take such a primitive mode of transportation? Anyway, you were my hero in the end, and its too bad you're gone cuz you were like the hot version of Steven Hawkings...RIP Superman, the curl on your forehead made my 7 year old loins tingle like only the BeeGee's had before you.