RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead.
In loving and irreverent memory of River Phoenix and the many others who have passed on before and after him.
Please feel free to comment with your own favorite memories of those departed.
RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead
Friday, December 10, 2004
RIP John Candy
You fucking rocked, my chubby teddy bear of a friend. I looooooved you and could have kissed your little face every time I saw you in Home Alone cuz you played a traveling polka musician, and I so dearly love polka music. My boyfriend apparently was not so impressed with you as he just said to me "John Candy is dead, right? or was that Louis Anderson? All I know is they both look Canadian" to which I just laughed til I cried because you two had TOTALLY different eye color! DUH! RIP, Uncle Buck.