RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead.
In loving and irreverent memory of River Phoenix and the many others who have passed on before and after him.
Please feel free to comment with your own favorite memories of those departed.
RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
RIP Selena
Okay see, I didn't actually like your music. Actually everytime you came on the radio, I would like freakin dive for the button to get your nasally voice outta my ears. and that "I could fall in love" song?? ANNOYING! Good lord you were soo overplayed! I mean it's sad and all that a deranged fan shot you, but hello, that doesn't mean i want to hear your music MORE! Oh and that movie made about you....the one VH1 plays like once a week....STILL.....yeah um...not a good movie.

But since we are RIP River don't like to beat down on the dead (too much) , I will name your greatest contribution to American society.....at least you gave J Lo's career a leg up. Wait...shoot....now i hate you more.