RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead.
In loving and irreverent memory of River Phoenix and the many others who have passed on before and after him.
Please feel free to comment with your own favorite memories of those departed.
RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
RIP Brad Nowell
I don't practice Santaria either, but I do worship occasionally at the shrine of Brad Nowell, lead singer of Sublime, dead at age 28 from a heroin overdose. Braaaaaad, doooooooode...drugs = death yo. Your wife just gave birth to your baby, you just were about to make it sooooooooo huge in the music scene. Instead you died leaving your bandmates to create Long Beach Dub Allstars, which is nothing near as good as Sublime. For real, your voice makes my dainties a little wet. You rocked my casbah baby, and you're sorely missed. Now I'm off to do some dirty work, cuz I won't think twice to stick that barrel straight down Sanchos throat, yo. In true Brad style, RIP old friend, cuz lovin' is what I got...I said remember that...