RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead.
In loving and irreverent memory of River Phoenix and the many others who have passed on before and after him.
Please feel free to comment with your own favorite memories of those departed.
RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
RIP Luciano Pavarotti
I loved watching you on PBS with those other 2 dudes. You were my favorite because you chewed gum in between beltings. You were so jolly like an Italian Santa Clause but sexier. RIP Tenor #1. The one whose name everyone remembers.
1 Comments:
Blogger Līva said...
I agree, he was very sexy, a lot of women liked him, including myself! :D
But he didn't chew a gum there, he newer chewed a gum even alone in home, he was eating a little apple, because he taught that it could help with his throat, but later on he regretted it because it looked awful. But I liked it anyway, it was a bit weird to look on him chewing something while singing, but I love him any way. RIP.