RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead.
In loving and irreverent memory of River Phoenix and the many others who have passed on before and after him.
Please feel free to comment with your own favorite memories of those departed.
RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
RIP Madeleine L'Engle
Aaawwww MAN!! I read "A Wrinkle in Time" like.........34097530495809345 times!!! And then I read the two sequels, and like what was up with the one where Charles Wallace was all those different people? Yeah I had trouble with that one. But then I was like 10 yrs old. Not exactly the peak of my literary understanding. Farandola is one of my favorite words. I always pronounced it like this in my head "Fair-un-doe-lay". I don't know why. Also tesseract!!!! RIP Ms L'Engle. I had trouble pronouncing your last name too btw.