RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead.
In loving and irreverent memory of River Phoenix and the many others who have passed on before and after him.
Please feel free to comment with your own favorite memories of those departed.
RIP River. RIP everyone else that is dead
Thursday, December 09, 2004
RIP Dave Thomas
When I was a teenager, I'd go sit inside the Wendy's by my friends house and we'd smoke cigarettes and dip fries in ranch for hours. I fell in love with your #1 combo, which is the Single with cheese combo, plus, you call your large sizes "Biggie" stuff. "Biggie" just makes everything sound cooler, just look at Biggie Smalls. (rip biggie smalls) I'm sorry you're gone Dave, but you live on through your fabulous $.99 menu of which I regularly partake...kind of like sacrament. PS, you totally still kick "Jack" from Jack In The Box's ass, even in death. RIP Dave, oh sweet guru of chopped meat delights.